CornerStone Cares about giving our business customers everything they need to keep their businesses financially healthy and operationally efficient.
CornerStone focuses on the essentials that are necessary to help business customers manage the financial opportunities and challenges of running a business.
ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS! Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act may impact your legal entity. For more information, click here.
For the full regulation please visit the Federal Register link provided here.
Essential Business Checking
- Business Essential – no monthly maintenance fee
- Business Essential Plus – basic and versatile checking
- Community Essential – checking for non-profit and civic organizations
- Business Interest – checking with a variable interest rate and sweep option
- Business Commercial – comprehensive account analysis with sweep option
- Business Money Market – for growing your savings
- New Business
- Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate
Essential Merchant Services
CornerStone Cares about equipping your business with the ability to accept major credit cards at the lowest possible cost. The CornerStone Bank Merchant Services program features customized, reliable solutions for all types and sizes of business.
Services and benefits include:
- Convenient access for both banking and processing services
- Local service supported with end-to-end technological support available 24/7/365
- Affordable and transparent fees
- Innovative Reporting tools
To find out more about CornerStone Bank’s Merchant Services program, contact Sheri Wilcox, Business Relationship Services Specialist at 540-319-4278 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Essential Business Services
- Cash Management
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Commercial Credit
- Business Check Card
- Night Depository
- Business Online Banking (E Corp)
- Positive Pay
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Domestic and International Wire Transfers
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs)
- Letters of Credit
- Quickbooks Interface